This page covers the decisions you have to make during the game and how they impact on the further story.
Prologue (Kaer Morhen)
Triss ou Vesemir
- If you fight the frightener with Vesemir, he will give you a red meteorite when talking with him later. Near the end of Chapitre I at the bridge, you will face some Salamandre with a chien de l'Ordre, and the cinématique that plays will be generally negative about your choice here.
- But if you choose to save the lab with Triss, you can loot a saphir from Savolla's corpse. At the bridge in Chapitre I, you will face the Salamandre only, no mutant dog, and the cutscene will be generally positive about your decision here.
- Référence: La défense de Kaer Morhen
Chapitre I (Faubourgs de Wyzima)
- Décision: Escort Vesna or not
- If you escort her, you get the option to rendezvous with her at the mill at night.
- If you do not help her, the bandits kill her.
- Référence: Rossignol est en retard
Rencontre avec les racistes
- Décision: Help Zoltan
- If you do not help, you do not get any xp.
- If you do, you get xp and gratitude from Zoltan.
- Référence: Racistes
- If you give the arms to the Scoia'tael, they will use those weapons to kill Coleman in Chapitre II. This happens as soon as you go to Taverne de l'Ours poilu Inn after speaking with detective. (So if you intend to complete Mouchard Quest, go to the inn before speaking with Raymond, which can be a bit tricky to avoid.)
- If you do not give the arms to the Scoia'tael, Golan Vivaldi will be sent to jail when you go to see him about the two books. However, you can bail him out for 200 , then visit him at his home to obtain the books.
- Référence: Un cri dans la nuit
- Décision: Fight Léo
- If you fight Léo, you can get a red meteorite off him.
- Two out of the three conversation paths lead to Leo's ghost appearing.
- Référence: Un vieux fardeau
Le moindre mal
- If you save Abigail, she fights with you against la Bête. If she lives, you will meet her again in Chapitre IV and she will also help you fight in the Epilogue.
- If you do not save her, she dies and you face the Beast with a bunch of villagers. But having sided with them, you will not have to fight them after the Beast encounter. Also, a generic guérisseuse will be in the healer's hut in Chapitre IV and you will have to fight Abigail in the Epilogue.
- Your choice in this decision alters the way in which Chaude journée quest in Chapitre IV plays out as well because this decision impacts whether you are someone who stays out of other people's business or tries to help others by getting involved.
Chapitre II (Quartier du Temple de Wyzima)
Solitaire ou non ?
- Décision: Fight with Siegfried or alone in the sewers
- Choosing to join forces with Siegfried will allow you into the digue with the minimum of trouble and the Ordre armourer will be willing to deal with you. There will be a generic guard at hôpital de Lebioda, and he will let you enter only if you have the Chevalière de la Garde or with a bribe of 30 .
- Choosing to kill the cocatrix alone will let you walk into the hôpital de Lebioda with the minimum of trouble. However, the Ordre armourer will not deal with you but the Dwarven blacksmith will if you helped the Scoia'tael. The guards at the gate to digue will let you enter only if you have the Chevalière de la Garde or with a bribe of 60 .
- Décision: Visit the detective right away or start the inquiry on your own.
- Conséquences: This is only relevant if you let the Scoia'tael take the supplies in Un cri dans la nuit. Coleman dies immediately after Geralt visits Raymond, which would prevent the player from starting Mouchard quest (it is a minor side quest with zero plot impact).
- Putting off talking to Raymond for too long messes up quite a few more important quests... not necessarily catastrophically, but inconveniently.
- Références: Mouchard, La gratitude du fossoyeur, Anatomie d'un crime, Suspect : Kalkstein, Suspect : Leuvaarden, Suspect : Le boucanier, Suspect : Talar, Suspect : Vincent Meis, Suspect : Vivaldi, Les secrets de Wyzima, Apparences trompeuses
Choix de chemin
- Before Unités de reconnaissances your actions regarding Haren Brogg's crates in Chapitre I may cause the dwarves not to deal with you.
- After Unités de reconnaissances, whomever you choose, the other side is not too friendly with you back in town.
- If you choose the Scoia'tael, the Ordre merchant/armourer will not interact with you.
- If you remain neutral — the Ordre merchant/armourer will not interact with you; however, the Scoia'tael blacksmith will still deal with you.
- Siegfried seems unaffected either way.
Chapitre III (Quartier des marchands de Wyzima)
- If you leave him with Shani, he goes to the rive and gets a dog.
- Whomever you choose will fight with (support) you in the Epilogue.
- Décision: Talar, la vie ou la mort ?
- Conséquences: I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. Essentially the last time Thaler is useful plot-wise is just before this choice. In fact, if you decide to let him live, he hangs out at the inn and you can talk to him, but there appears to be a translation error: he opens by saying "That a problem?" and one of the possible responses it "They're all safe". In original Polish this makes sense as a throw-away dialogue. It does not seem to make a difference what you say to him.
- Décision: Loup-garou (tuer, sauver/désenvoûter, sauver/laisser un loup-garou)
- If you help Vincent, the apprentie will know about it in the Epilogue and praise you.
Braquage de banque
- Opposing a faction during Les héros de Yaevinn will bar access to their associated path in Chapitre IV (e.g. if you help Yaevinn escape the bank during Les héros de Yaevinn, you may only choose the Scoia'tael or neutral paths in Chapitre IV; likewise, helping the Ordre during Les héros de Yaevinn will only permit choosing the Ordre or neutral paths in Chapitre IV).
Chapitre IV (Bords du lac)
- Décision: Side with Village, Vodyanoi or Compromise?
- If you side with the village, you get un énorme diamant from Julian as a reward.
- If you achieve a compromise, you receive the sword, Aerondight de la Dame du Lac.
- Référence: Des ronds dans l'eau
- Décision: Kill Berengar or spare his life?
Choix de chemin (choix majeur)
- Références: Elfes et liberté, L'évasion du ghetto, Nettoyage par le feu, Une pluie de feu, Armure, Vengeance, Les Cendres de Wyzima, Reflets gelés
Chapitre V (Vieille Wyzima)
- Décision: Tuer ou désenvoûter la Princesse Adda
- Instead of la strige helping you in the epilogue, it is Vincent Meis as a werewolf.
- Unless you killed him, too. Then it is Count de Wett.
Le roi de la Chasse Sauvage
- Référence: Reflets gelés
Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence CC-BY-SA .