L’élixir de la Mouette Immaculée est un hallucinogène léger qui procure du plaisir aux sorceleurs pendant les longues nuits d’hiver dans leur forteresse. C'est un élixir qui sert de base pour les autres élixirs en créant cinq ingrédients avant d’être à saturation.
Les sorceleurs used to drink White Gull for it’s mild hallucination that provided pleasure during the long nights while waiting out the winter. The witchers make this potion using secret saprophytes grown in the dungeons of Kaer Morhen, but it can also be made from commonly available ingredients.
||n'importe quelle|| longue|
Toxicité et durée
- la durée of the effect is only long lasting if the potions is consumed as a hallucinogenic beverage
- la toxicité of White Gull is medium but only when consumed as a hallucinogenic beverage. When used as a base, the toxicity is irrelevant, only the resulting toxicity of the brewed potion counts
- Even though you can mix White Gull with identical secondary substances (like Rubedo), it will not carry the effect over to the potion you have mixed. So you best mix it with those ingredients that lack any secondary substance.
- Try to have a small stack of White Gull in your inventory while you play. Sometimes you will find yourself in need of a potion that needs high or top quality alcohol. Especially in the latter parts of the game, a small stack can be both a time and life saver since you may not always find the needed ingredients and alcohol.
- There are two potions of White Gull in the armory on the second floor of Kaer Morhen in the Prologue
- White Gull is sometimes used by locals as a palliative potion, to ease the suffering of the sick and dying. An old woman beggar in the Outskirts makes such a request of Geralt. If he obliges, she rewards him with the Chevalière du Feu éternel