Dans The Witcher
Le Signe de Quen – une sphère de protection qui entoure Geralt et le rend temporairement invulnérable. Lors des combats, ce Signe facilite l’absorption d’élixirs et autres actions non combattantes en protégeant Geralt de ses adversaires. Si Geralt effectue une action offensive, le Signe prend fin.
- To use the Quen sign, just right-click as Geralt himself is the desired target
- Endurance is used whenever the sign is cast, if the overall level is too low, Geralt will not be able to cast the sign
- Tip: Quen disappears when you cast another sign or attack an opponent. It is best used to gain time to drink potions during combat, to switch weapons during a fight, or when charging at enemies with ranged attacks. It is also very helpful to cast Quen and then power-up a level-four style sword attack.
Cercles des Éléments
Les Cercles des Éléments de Quen :
- In the short story dans la collection Le Dernier Vœu, Un grain de vérité, Geralt used Quen during his fight with the brouxe.
- In the short story Le dernier vœu, Geralt used this sign to block the attack of a Génie.
Quen is a protective shield that lasts for 30 seconds at the sign's basic level. It is a sign that Geralt uses on himself – quen absorbs all damage directed at Geralt, and the upgraded version reflects 50% of the damage back toward to enemy. While quen is in effect, Geralt cannot regenerate vigor.