Kaer Morhen völgy is the area immediately adjacent to and surrounding the fortress of Kaer Morhen. It is here that the Tábor of the unexpected visitors to Kaer Morhen is situated in "A Semlegesség Ára". The valley itself is divided by a fast flowing river which can only be crossed at either of the two fords. The area is also infested with szúrcsohók, farkasok, baziliszkuszok, óriás százlábúak és vivernek.
The area also boasts:
- two elementális körök (one for Aard and one for Igni)
- 3× Erőhelyek
- an Öreg Bánya
- the entrance near Kaer Morhen fortess leads to the kikimore hatchery. It is where Eskel is first found
- the more southerly entrance leads to a basilisk den
- Balissza gyümölcs, (spelled Balissa)
- Farkas aloé, actually growing wild, as well as in pots
There are also Berberk trees here and there, but those, like the Farkasfog, are just landscaping, too.