- Contract: An Elusive Thief
- On behalf of the Merchants' Guild, I here by announce the following:
- A particularly bold beast – an imp, to our thinking – has taken to thieving in the market near the city gates. Though it has not yet harmed any humans, this monster has caused a great deal of irrecoverable financial loss. Whoever tracks down and kills this imp shall receive a hefty reward – one free of all taxes, in accordance with our honorable city councilmen's decree numbered 1271/c/VII/10.''
- Do not tarry in providing us assistance, good people, for retail trade is the backbone of a healthy economy, meaning the financial well-being of the city's merchants lies in all of your best interests.
- — Sylvester Amello, Merchant