Le Grotte di Tulasens are a far-reaching cave system that can be accessed via a bandit camp near a small river in the Blood and Wine expansion. These caves can also be accessed by a metal gate, that initially is locked though.
The caves also hide a Hanse base controlled by Loth Mezzosangue, until Geralt liberates them. Only then will an armaiolo appear.
In Loth's caged-off quarters:
- On Loth's body: Diario di Loth, Chiave arrugginita
- Paraocchi di Caed Myrkvid
- Schema: Lama di Viroledo
- Schema: Stivali dell'ufficiale della guardia ducale di Toussaint
- Schema: Pantaloni della guardia con i colori di Toussaint
- Tw3 baw tulasens caves (1).jpg
A complex cave system...
- Tw3 baw tulasens caves (2).jpg
...opens up to the sky and the forest above.
- Tw3 baw tulasens caves (3).jpg
As do all Hanse bases, it also sports a signal fire.
- Tw3 baw tulasens caves (4).jpg
Loth Halfbreed's quarters.
- Tw3 baw tulasens caves (5).jpg
Loth's grated cave exit from his quarters. An alternate way to get into the caves, once the Chiave arrugginita has been requisitioned.