Il dramma è il mezzo è una missione principale in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Tell Priscilla what you've learned about Dudu.
- Take the script to Irina Renarde
- Head to the docks and hire ushers for the play (15 )
- Defeat the strongmen from Metinna
- (Optional) Recruit jugglers from the performing troupe called the Puffins
- Get rid of the thugs lurking outside the Puffins' house (7 )
- Talk to Irina Renard and start the play
- Talk to Dudu in Irina Renard's room
Voce del Diario The Witcher 3
- As you surely recall, Geralt knew Ciri had been in Novigrad, that she had contacted Dudu and me and that afterwards all three of us had plummeted straight into a writhing snake pit of trouble. The last person to have seen Ciri was yours truly, but I, too, had disappeared without a trace. Geralt accurately surmised that Dudu would be the easiest of our ill-fated trio to find. He went to the one person who could help him do this – Priscilla.
- It should be noted that Priscilla counted an imcomparable ingenuity amongst her many virtues. Barely had Geralt explained the problem when she hit upon a solution. Dudu had taken on some unknown form and gone into hiding. Their only hope of luring him out – a clear sign from his old friends in Madame Irina's mummers' troupe.
- Priscilla thus decided to put on a play – one Dudu would be sure to attend and that would clearly convey it was safe for him to reveal himself. Geralt agreed to the plan and the two got down to work.
- The play was a success. Although not the finest spectacle to ever grace the Butchers' Yard, it more than sufficed for Priscilla's purposes – Dudu attended the play and revealed himself at its end. Geralt quickly pulled him behind the curtain and began questioning him about me and Ciri. This is how the witcher learned I was a prisoner of the Church of the Eternal Fire.