Template:Infoboxmissione3 Un passeggero misterioso è una missione principale in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Potrebbe non apparire mai nel diario a seconda delle azioni di Geralt durante il gioco.
Voce del Diario The Witcher 3
- Geralt learned that, prior to arriving at Crow's Perch, Uma had briefly been the possession of Donar, jarl of Hindarsfjall. At some point, however, Donar sold Uma to a merchant from Novigrad, who thought the strange little creature would make a wonderful jester. This must have been the same merchant who then lost Uma to the Bloody Baron in a hand of cards.
- It turned out the diminutive freak had spent some time in the possession of Donar, jarl of Hindarsfjall. Later Donar sold him to a Novigrad merchant who thought he was perfect material for a top-notch jester.
Alternately, not having talked to the Baron:
- Finally, after so many faint and elusive trails, Geralt had happened upon something directly tied to Ciri's disappearance. The Hunt had chased her and her companion to the shores of Skellige. There they had boarded a boat and sailed off into the unknown. A short while later, the boat returned, but with only one passenger: a twisted creature that, if a man, was very likely the ugliest in the world. The gnarled lump had found its way into Jarl Donar of Hindarsfjall's care, and so that is where Geralt went to next.
- Sadly, Donar had sold the misshapen thing to a passing merchant. The strange being had then been shipped off to Novigrad, and there the trail ended.
- Talk to Donar about the ugly creature Skjall saw.
- This is about finding the whereabouts of Uma. In a normal game progression Geralt will have visited the Bloody baron and noted Uma living at the castle as a curiosity. To actually follow this quest, Geralt must be unaware of Uma's location, i.e. completely ignore the Baron, and visit Novigrad and talk to Triss to then find a way to Skellige. There follow the main quests to find Ciri with Yennefer, until they lead to a dead end, at least on Skellige with The Calm Before the Storm. It then becomes clear that Uma is the key to finding Ciri, and this quest unlocks.