Запис в журналі
- The money for the Professor's bail came from Vivaldi's bank. That's how the criminal walked free.
- Vivaldi lost control of the family business. There was a hostile takeover and the bank is now controlled by human owners. That explains the dwarf's bitterness as well as his poverty.
- I unfairly suspected Vivaldi of financing Salamandra. The evidence indicates he is innocent.
- The dwarf hates humans. Apparently, in doing business with them, he's had a chance to see them at their worst.
- Vivaldi has relations with nonhumans, including the persecuted Scoia'tael.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.