Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. For the quest with the same name in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, see A Matter of Life and Death (The Witcher 3).|
A Matter of Life and Death is a quest in Chapter II of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
- A dwarven immortelle, can be found in the mines during the quest Subterranean Life
- A source of power
- A rose of remembrance, can be obtained by completing the quest Where is Triss Merigold?.
- Some royal blood, which can be acquired through killing Prince Stennis in the peasant rebellion, because of suspicion that he poisoned Saskia.
- As you already know, Saskia, known to those who loved her as the Virgin of Aedirn and to those close to King Henselt as "That Insolent Wench", had been poisoned. There are numerous stories about how the witcher cured the girl, how he climbed a glass mountain and placed a healing kiss on her carmine lips. Well, none of those are true. Several unusual ingredients were needed to prepare the antidote, that is, a rose of remembrance, a dragon's dream, an immortelle and royal blood. The witcher began his search for these ingredients.
- And when the witcher gathered all the ingredients, he headed for Philippa Eilhart's house with them.