|This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Abilities can refer to several things:
In The Witcher, there are three kinds of abilities and some statistics which can affect them.
- Character interaction (such as bribing, fistfighting, and meditating)
- Character development (acquired through allocating talent points for abilities likes signs and attributes)
- Character statistics (such as vitality, endurance, and toxicity)
- Character abilities (such as damage, vigor, and critical effects)
- Abilities (separate from character abilities, these are acquired through certain actions in the game)
- Character development (acquired through allocating talent points for skills)
- See The Witcher 3 abilities page
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.