Announcement (Seven Cats Inn)
- We shan't sell any hard drinks to youth and children younger than eighteen years of age. Unless they're with their parents.
- –Your innkeep
- The undersigned would like to remind you that providing any manner of assistance to sorcerers and sorceresses, alchemists, pellars, herbalists, soothsayers, seers or any other such heretics blaspheming against the Eternal Fire is strictly forbidden. Anyone who spies such an individual must inform the witch hunters or the city guard immediately.
- –His Excellency, Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart, Hierarch of the Eternal Fire
- Fair folk!
- By order of the honorable Sir Siegfried de Löwe, a levy's to be raised from all the villages in this region. Each household is to give one-fifth of all their goods and chattel. In exchange, our Order will protect them from the vagrants which never fail to prowl the land in times of war. Accept this levy with understanding, and there won't be any unfortunate incidents.
- [someone has vandalized the parchment with a vulgar drawing and several offensive remarks about the knights of the Order and their mothers]
Announcement (The Cockatrice Inn)
- Fixing roofs. Pleasuring ladies. Good prices. Find me at The Pheasantry.
Ask for Lu
- The answer is 'no.'
Announcement (Ardaiso Quarry)
- We buy unusual-looking stones. Learn more from the owner.
- Natural Philosophy Department of the Imperial Academy
- I play the lute and I'm looking for someone who plays the ocarina. I'm confident that, with our powers combined, we shall be the toast of every tavern in Beauclair, or perhaps even in all of Toussaint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.