You will find a corpse on the west part of the small island on which the Toussaint Prison stands, loot it to find the escape artist's journal and read it. Now drink a Killer Whale and dive into the water. Inside the cave you will find a skeleton holding a key, take it then go to the next location. If you did Turn and Face the Strange it will be the same location where you entered the lab, only you need to enter the underwater cave now instead, at the far end you will find a chest, loot it and the quest ends.
- Wandering around outside the prison, Geralt came upon a desiccated human skeleton. The notes he found on the remains proved interesting...
- Strong winds whirled around Crane Isle at all times. So the bones the witcher found were bleached, polished clean. They had belonged to a specialist in escapology. This professional's métier had been to test the invulnerability of penitentiaries to flight by their inmates. He had performed this service around the world, time and again letting himself be imprisoned, then striving to escape.
- It seemed this had been his last attempt. Yet in the notes he had last compiled, he had also made mention of a sunken elven vault. It was said to lie somewhere in the water near the prison. Needless to say, the witcher was interested...
- Geralt located the sunken ruins and the elven riches hidden within them. He collected the latter and promptly set off in search of new adventures, content to be suddenly much better off.
- Read the escapologist's journal.
- Find a key near the flooded tunnel.
- Find the sunken ruins and the elven treasure.