This item is a quest item and as such, it can be neither sold nor bought.
Associated quest Edit
Journal entry Edit
- Arrest warrant
- It is hereby declared that the man known as the Professor is guilty of numerous crimes against the Crown, including, but not limited to, murder, assault, defying city guards and officials, and other wrongs against the Kingdom's subjects. Whosoever provides him shelter will be deemed guilty of aiding and abetting him in his crimes. It is thus the duty of each subject of the Crown to assist the effort to seize this man. A reward of 1000 orens is hereby offered to anyone who assists in bringing this man to justice, dead or alive.
- On Behalf of His Majesty King Foltest,
- Vincent Meis, Captain of the City Guard
- Arrest warrant: Geralt of Rivia
- It is hereby made known to all that the witcher named Geralt, a native of Rivia, has committed the high crime of regicide in slaying Foltest, King of Temeria. As a murderer and traitor, Geralt of Rivia has been sentenced to die by fire. A generous reward is offered for his capture and delivery to the proper authorities. He who delivers the criminal's head shall receive one-half of said reward. Those providing reliable and confirmed information as to the criminal's whereabouts shall also receive remuneration. Beware! The witcher is armed and dangerous!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.