magic resonance. The fruit is apparently poisonous unless soaked in alcohol first, after which it can be used for medicines.
- Field Plants
- This is one of the possible entries acquired from the Old Women in the Outskirts in exchange for food during Chapter I.
- Pick as many as you need in Chapter I, as this fruit becomes rather scarce in Chapters II and III.
The Price of Neutrality premium module Edit
- In the module, this is known (and labelled) as Balissa.
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne
The following are known to sell it:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.