This is an umbrella quest, to complete it you have to finish other quests:
- The Sunstone
- Veni Vidi Vigo
- Child of the Elder Blood (added during The Sunstone)
- Skjall's Grave (optional)
- Thanks to Triss and Yennefer's hard work, Ciri's team of defenders now had two more outstanding sorceresses in its ranks and the prospect of gaining yet another. With this, our heroes were ready to face the Wild Hunt, but to bring Eredin to their world and cut off his escape route, they also needed an elven artifact known as the Sunstone. The team set off for the Skellige Isles to finish their final tasks before their final battle.
- In short order Geralt had found the Sunstone, secured the sorceress Fringilla Vigo's assistance and prepared Ciri to face Eredin once more. The time had come to fight the Wild Hunt.
- Meet Avallac'h on the ship.
- Find the Sunstone. (Starts The Sunstone)
- Pick Fringilla up on the emperor's ship. (Starts Veni Vidi Vigo)
- Find out if Avallac'h's hiding something. (Starts Child of the Elder Blood)
- Help Ciri confront her past. (Starts Skjall's Grave)
- Let Avallac'h know everything's ready.
- Decisions made in the dialogues during Child of the Elder Blood and Skjall's Grave will affect Ciri's ending. Refer to the decision checklist for critical choices.
- After completing Child of the Elder Blood when you return to Avallac'h on the ship, you can hear Yennifer "inquired" Avallac'h about the geneology tree in his "laboratory" and his intention with that knowledge, which leads to a non-mission critical conversation between Geralt and Avallac'h about "Went by your laboratory."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.