| || Little Red Riding Hood (Syanna): And grandmamma, what big teeth you have! Eh?|
Big Bad Wolf: The better to eat you with, my dear! GRRRAAAARR!
|- Big Bad Wolf's catchphrase, Blood and Wine expansion|
The Big Bad Wolf is a large lupine humanoid who inhabits the illusory Land of a Thousand Fables, created by Artorius Vigo. He is based on a homonym figure from Nordling folk tales and served as a childhood playmate for Anna Henrietta and Sylvia Anna, two daughters of Toussaintois duke.
Bestiary entry Edit
- You ask why I have these big hands, my friend? Well, I'll tell you my secret: exercise.
- — Big Bad Wolf
- The Big Bad Wolf who lived in the Land of a Thousand Fables was, like the other denizens of that strange sphere, created by Artorius Vigo based on a figure from folk tales. Once he served as a playmate to the duke's daughters, acting out scenes with a certain red-hooded girl and her grandmother, but as the fable land slowly degenerated, so did he.
- Geralt and Syanna met the Big Bad Wolf while he was nursing a nasty hangover and was not eager to cooperate. Yet since our heroes needed a bean which the wolf had, they forced him to act out his tale.
- That tale ended as it always had: the Big Bad Wolf attacked the Hunter (played by Geralt), biting and clawing him fiercely while his own wounds healed almost instantaneously. Inevitably, however, the Big Bad Wolf was killed and his stomach cut open.
- This time, out came not a grandma and her granddaughter, but a magic bean.
Combat tactics Edit
He acts and fights exactly like a common werewolf and should be dealt with as such. The only difference being susceptibility to beast oil instead of cursed oil. This is, of course, because he is an actual wolf, albeit smart and cunning, and not a transformed human.
Associated quest Edit
- The Big Bad Wolf is a fairytale being which appears in numerous fairy tales and nursery rhymes.