You will find some bandits at the location who are holding the workers hostage, kill them and then free the merchant who will remark that it was a meaningless effort for the bandits as they didn't have anything of value to steal from them anyway. After that Prophet Lebioda Statue's construction will move forward and the quest ends.
- If Geralt obtained the quest by triggereing Big Feet to Fill
- The fifth transport was to have arrived by boat. It had been expected at its destination quite some time past, so Geralt, a bad feeling rising in his gut, set off in the direction of the boat landing to investigate what had happened.
- The witcher's suspicions proved entirely warranted, for bandits had amanged to board the boat and restrain the entire crew. They would in fact have been in dire straits if not for Geralt. He arrived on board just as the bandits were beggining to unload the cargo. The witcher was forced to fight, but once he defeated them, he freed the sailors.
- If geralt stumbled upon the site prior to activating Big Feet to Fill quest
- We are all familiar with the buccaneers of the high seas, but pirates prowling deep inland? That's a relatively unknown phenomenon. Not to Geralt, though, for he had come across a group of bandits who had attacked a moored ship, taken its entire crew captive and intended to loot the goods they had been transporting. The witcher didn't hesitate a moment. He threw himself into battle and defeated the pirates, then freed the sailors they had taken captive. As it turned out, this was all in service of a worthy cause, for the ship had been hauling materials necessary for the completion of the Prophet Lebioda's statue.
- Rescue the sailors from the bandits.
- Rescue the merchant.