Bleeding is a critical effect with the following characteristics:
- Continuous loss of vitality.
- Attack efficiency reduced.
- Chance of dodging and parrying opponent attacks reduced.
- Susceptibility to Pain critical effect increased.
The following weapons all increase bleeding as a critical effect:
- Illegal sword
- Meteorite sword with three red meteorite pieces.
- Meteorite sword with three yellow meteorite pieces.
- Mahakaman two-handed axe
- Two-handed steel axe
Bleeding boosters Edit
|Talent||Provides resistance||Increases chance of inflicting|
- Brown Oil, increases chance of inflicting
- Clawer, causes bleeding
- Brock, lowers resistance to bleeding, increases chance of inflicting
- Maribor Forest, reduces bleeding
- Virga, increases resistance to but reduces chance of inflicting bleeding
- Wolf, increases chance of inflicting
- Ysgith rune, increases chance of inflicting
- Blue Stripes combat jacket, increases chance of inflicting bleeding
- Armor of Tir na Lia, provides resistance to bleeding
- Bastard sword
- Blood sword
- Dwarven axe
- Elven sword
- Jagged blade
- Kaedweni black sword
- Long sword
- Robust Kaedweni sword
- Robust witchers' silver sword
- Rusty dagger
- Short elven sihil
- Stennis' sword
- Superb witchers' silver sword
- Sword of Creyden
- Sword of Kaer Morhen
- Witchers' silver sword
Your wound opens a vein, causing horrible bleeding. You take 2 points of damage each turn until the bleeding is stopped. You can end the bleeding by either casting a Healing spell on it or making a successful First Aid check at a DC:15 which takes 1 action.
The following weapons have a chance to cause bleeding if deal damage to a target:
- Kord (25%)
- Torrwr (50%)
- Berserker's Axe (25%)
The following ammunition have a chance to cause bleeding if deal damage to a target:
- Broadhead bolt (100%)
- Elven Burrower (100%)
The following traps have a chance to cause bleeding if deal damage to a target:
- Clawer (80%)
The following armor provide resistance to bleeding: