Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|I'd suck every last drop out of you.|
|- Brewess, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt|
Brewess had a limited control over plant life, as well as the ability to magically manipulate blood coating the floor, enabling it to drain life from those standing in it, as well as the ability to take on human female form.
- The Crone known as Brewess was the middle of the three demonic sisters in terms of age – but the first in terms of size. Brewess was said to be a master concocter of magical mixtures, and, in the more ghastly legends, was said to know over a dozen different recipes for human soup.
- During the Crones' sabbath it turned out the sisters truly did feed on human flesh, cooking them up in infernal pots spiced with root from the cursed tree growing on Bald Mountain.
- In the end Brewess shared Whispess' fate: she was slain by Ciri's blade.
- Brewess' appearance bares many similarities to the beekeeper's outfit from Pieter Bruegel the Elder's picture "The Beekeepers" from 1568.
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Brewess