Cerys will also refuse but send her best warrior i.e. her brother Hjalmar. so go talk to him now and he will agree to join. Note: If you also saved Folan and/or Vigi the Loon during The Lord of Undvik they will tag along too.
Ermion will not need any convincing he will agree on the spot to help when asked.
After everyones help is requested the quest will end.
- Nowhere in the world can one find warriors braver than those born in Skellige, and thus Geralt set off to those isles in his hunt for allies to stand with him against the Wild Hunt.
- In those days everyone in Skellige was thoroughly absorbed with the matter of the succession to the throne, so Geralt had his doubts he'd find anyone at all to answer his call. Yet he did not leave the isles empty-handed, for his true friends did not let him down.
- Talk to Hjalmar.
- Talk to Ermion.
- Talk to Cerys.
- Talk to Crach.
- Help Cerys unravel the riddle of Udalryk's madness.
- Help Hjalmar with his expedition to kill the giant of Undvik.
- Help resolve the matter of succession to the Skellige throne.
- Ermion – simply ask him for help (no quest requirement).
- Hjalmar an Craite – complete Coronation. Whether or not he becomes king of Skellige he will agree to assist Geralt at Kaer Morhen. He will also bring with him Vigi the Loon and Folan provided they were rescued alive by Geralt in The Lord of Undvik.
- Crach an Craite - will not agree to go to Kaer Morhen himself, but depending on prior quests, may gift Geralt the Winter's Blade.