Celandine is a common plant with medicinal properties.
- Lambert, during the A Potion for Triss quest in the Prologue.
- Field Plants
- Swamp Plants
- Side Effects premium module: Celandine
- This is one of the possible entries acquired from the Old Women in the Outskirts in exchange for food during Chapter I.
- Vesemir gives Geralt one portion of celandine to make a Potion for Triss during the Prologue.
- Five leaves of celandine are needed for Shani in Chapter II.
Celandine grows wild. Merchants who sell celandine include:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne
Celandine is an alchemy ingredient and is needed to craft the following items:
- Celandine is known in the books as "swallow's herb", or "herba zireael" in Elder Speech. This is also the meaning in Czech and Polish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.