Cidaris is a small kingdom on the western shore of the Continent and is ruled by King Ethain. The river Adalatte in the south forms a natural border between Cidaris, Bremervoord, and Kerack. East of the kingdom lies Temeria, west lies Bremervoord.
This vivid country owes its position and prosperity from maritime trade, shipbuilding industry, vine plantations and the rational use of the riches of the ocean.
Coat of arms of the Kingdom is: per pale Argent and Azure, two sturgeons counterchanged. Members of the royal family however bear different arms: Aquamarine, two escallops Argent, below a fossilized cidaris sea urchin Proper.
The following illustration has been created by Wiki editors basing on official description and/or depictions.
The following illustration has been used in CD Projekt's The Witcher franchise.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- ↑ Guide's letter
- ↑ Stanislav Komárek
- ↑ The Witcher Role-Playing Game
- ↑ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, originally conceived by Mboro
- ↑ The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- ↑ Uncertain, he is called the "Butcher of Cidaris", but Geralt of Rivia was also called the Butcher of Blaviken due to his actions in the town, not that he was from there.
- ↑ only in the non-cannon short story, Something Ends, Something Begins