Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna (English: Something Ends, Something Begins) is a non-canon humorous story about Geralt and Yennefer's wedding written as a wedding gift for Paulina Braiter and Paweł Ziemkiewicz, by Andrzej Sapkowski, in the similarly titled collection of short stories.
The wedding takes place at the ruined castle of Rozrog, in Schwemmland. Dandelion has been charged with sending out the invitations, but as usual, managed to misplace the list before even reading it, the result being quite the collection of guests for the occasion.
- Annika, Caldemeyn's daughter
- Borch Three Jackdaws
- Crach an Craite
- Dainty Biberveldt
- Devereux, representing Queen Adda
- Freya, Mousesack's date
- Gardenia Biberveldt
- Iola the Second
- Matholm, representing King Sigismund
- Merle, a prostitute
- Morenn, Cirilla, Mona, Eithné, and Kashka (Freixenet and Braenn's daughters)
- Percival Schuttenbach, missing for the most part
- Sulivoy, representing king Venzlav
- Triss Merigold
- Vissing, not invited by Geralt or Yennefer
- Yves, representing king Ethain of Cidaris
- three other prostitutes, two prophets, a drunken fortune-teller, various minstrels and jugglers, an acrobat, a professional dice player, a crocodile-tamer, a sculptor, a blonde, and a few of the resident ghosts ...
- There is at least one reasonable fan-translation of the story. However, no official translation exists.