Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route is a contract quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It can be picked up by either talking to a refugee in Benek about his notice or by finding the ransacked caravan first.
Journal entry Edit
- If Geralt talks to the refugee first:
- Once upon a time, Geralt took a contract from a group of refugees. I don't know if he felt sorry for the poor souls or if his witcher blood was simply itching for some action - one way or the other, he promised to find their missing companions, who had set off with a caravan headed north. All signs seemed to indicate a beast had attacked them en route.
- It didn't take much for an old hand like Geralt to find out that the monster which had attacked the refugees was a wyvern. And not just any wyvern - a royal wyvern, though I doubt knowing they had come in close contact with royalty was much comfort to them.
- Find the missing caravan. (If Geralt talked to the refugee in Benek first)
- Examine the cart using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the scent using your Witcher Senses.
- Explore the cave using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the wyvern's nest.
- Destroy the wyvern's nest. 0/2
- Wait for the royal wyvern to take the bait.
- Kill the royal wyvern.
- Take a trophy from the royal wyvern.
- Collect your reward.
- In the caves you can find the Enhanced Feline boots diagram.