Cyprian Wiley, more well known as "Whoreson Junior", is one of the four crime bosses of Novigrad alongside Sigi Reuven, Carlo Varese, and Francis Bedlam. Wiley is in possession of an arena, a casino, a hideout in Novigrad, and a residence in Oxenfurt.
Journal entry Edit
- Cyprian Wiley the younger was one of Novigrad's most dangerous criminals. He had inherited his father's casinos. fighting ring and brothels - as well as the old man's sadistic tendencies, ruthlessness and lack of scruples.
- These traits had made the moniker "Whoreson" something of a family heirloom for his powerful criminal clan.
- Cyprian also took after his father in terms of ambition. He broke the unwritten armistice between Novigrad's various criminal groups and tried to murder the other three leading underworld bosses.
- Whoreson's audacity had a very specific cause - King Radovid. who had commissioned the gangster's actions.
- As it turned out. Radovid's plan was for Whoreson to start a gang war in Novigrad. In the resulting chaos. Radovid would take control of the city with ease.
- While searching Cyprian's home den of iniquity. Geralt discovered the nickname "Whoreson" was in fact an understatement - something much stronger was needed to describe a man who delighted in murdering captive women.
- If Geralt spares him:
- Though few would have mourned his passing. Geralt decided not to kill Whoreson. As soon as Radovid withdrew his protection and his old enemies were free to exact revenge. Whoreson's career was doomed to an inglorious end.
- If Geralt kills him:
- In addition to blackmail, extortion, murder and torture, the list of Whoreson's crimes also included trying to harm Ciri. Geralt took this very personally and made the bandit pay for this last sin with his life.
Associated quests Edit
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Cyprian Wiley