Dolores Reardon's diary is a book in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- The 3rd of Feainn
- Hot summer days have come earlier than usual this year. Humbert has grown unbearable. He gets angry whenever I accompany the milkmaids to the river. He says I'm not to fraternize with the help. But what makes him truly furious is when I converse with Yan and Fred. He claims a well-born lady should not mix with men of lower rank. That doing so undermines his rightful authority over them. Perhaps once the summer swelter begins to fade he'll become more tolerable.
- The 20th of Feainn
- The boredom weighs heavier and heavier upon me. I love my brother and am glad we did not sell the estate after our parents died, but at times I daydream of what it would be like to live somewhere else, with other people...
- The 43rd of Feainn
- We've a guest. He's the son of a lord from somewhere near Gors Velen. A hunt took him across our land and he asked for lodging. Oh, what joy! Finally, something is happening!
- The 15th of Lammas
- The time has come to admit it – I love Roderick. And I feel he loves me too. I hope Humbert will be pleased!
- The 18th of Lammas
- I told Humbert about Roderick and me. He flew into a rage. He said that match was out of the question. Perhaps I can convince him otherwise.
- The 21st of Lammas
- Humbert remains implacable, but I shan't abandon the love of my life for him. If I'm left with no other choice, I will run away with Roderick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.