"The Zerrikanians worship dragons, so it is no surprise this mixture, which releases a cloud of flammable gas, is named after the fearsome beasts. Whosoever detonates a Dragon's Dream is sure to conjure the spirit of the creature itself."
This bomb releases a cloud of flammable gas which causes a destructive explosion when ignited.
- Dragon's Dream
- The Innkeeper at The New Narakort in Chapter III will unlock this formula if Geralt pays him 233 for gossip about his customers a third time.
- Use the bomb and then activate the Igni sign to ignite it.
- In some cases, if you are fighting, it may be required to move back a bit (double-tap the S-key).
In Chapter I, a randomly named man, claiming to be Thaler's messenger can be found outside the Blue Stripes' quarters in Flotsam. He offers Geralt both a message and a package from Thaler. Upon the request for Thaler's package, the player receives the formula for this bomb.
- The members of certain Zerrikanian religious sects claim that Dragon's Dream bombs are filled with visions of all-consuming, destructive fire - from whence the bomb's name. Upon detonation, the bomb releases a cloud of gas that ignites violently when exposed to an open flame.
- Clouds from multiple Dragon's Dreams can ignite one another in a chain reaction that incinerates creatures spread out over a large area.
See also Edit
See also Edit
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Dragon's Dream