Zerrikanians worship dragons, so it is no surprise this mixture, which releases a cloud of flammable gas, is named after the fearsome beasts. Whosoever detonates a Dragon's Dream is sure to conjure the spirit of the creature itself."
This bomb releases a cloud of flammable gas which causes a destructive explosion when ignited.
- Dragon's Dream
- The Innkeeper at The New Narakort in Chapter III will unlock this formula if Geralt pays him 233 for gossip about his customers a third time.
- Use the bomb and then activate the Igni sign to ignite it.
- In some cases, if you are fighting, it may be required to move back a bit (double-tap the S-key).
- The bomb is apparently some kind of hacking tool, as it's capable of taking out enemies that should be impossible to defeat. It can kill the Golem, Dagon, the Kikimore queen and the King of the Wild Hunt during the Hunting the Wild Hunt quest. Although in the latter two's case it takes a lot of them to accomplish, especially for the Queen, however she is much more easy to kill with Bleeding and Poison so a Devil's Puffball is a much better choice for her.
- The members of certain Zerrikanian religious sects claim that Dragon's Dream bombs are filled with visions of all-consuming, destructive fire - from whence the bomb's name. Upon detonation, the bomb releases a cloud of gas that ignites violently when exposed to an open flame.
- Clouds from multiple Dragon's Dreams can ignite one another in a chain reaction that incinerates creatures spread out over a large area.
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Dragon's Dream
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.