Geralt of Rivia met Ekhart Henessy in his wraith form after his death, when he accepted to lift Sabrina Glevissig's curse on the battlefield near Vergen; to do so, he needed however the Standard of the Dun Banner division, which was being guarded by Ekhart's ghost in the catacombs.
- Geralt can either fight against Ekhart or approach him peacefully. If he chooses the peacefully way, he will have to answer the wraith's questions correctly in order to persuade him. The correct answers are the following:
- "I served in the Banner."
- "You got it wrong."
- "Menno Coehoorn."
- "Coehoorn is dead."
- "Vandergrift and Seltkirk."
- Iorveth's path: "Biggerhorn took me prisoner." or
- Roche's path: "I was led out by a priest"