- For a full list of possible contracts that can count towards this, see contracts page.
- Note that, while The Beast of White Orchard isn't technically labeled a contract, it does count towards this achievement.
- You can still have active abilities.
- Make sure to unequip any mutagens you might have in use.
- Some have reported they still had mutagens equipped and got this achievement, either meaning the requirements were changed in an undocumented patch or due to a bug.
- You can still use food to heal if needed.
- The easiest way to get it is early on by doing Contract: Devil by the Well and the main quest The Beast of White Orchard.
- Game difficulty level doesn't matter. If having a hard time, you can simply start a new game at a lower difficultly to do the two contracts mentioned above.
- Other contracts that tend to be easy to get include Contract: The Merry Widow, Contract: An Elusive Thief, and Contract: Deadly Delights.
- Another good strategy is wait until you're far over-leveled for a contract, making it relatively easy to take out the monster in it without the need for anything but a sword.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.