An idiot with a deathwish stands at an intersection of dirt paths close to the bridge into Crow's Perch. This man, Ronvid of the Small Marsh, seeks to challenge you to a duel for Maid Bilberry, and has vowed to slay one hundred knights in her honor. No matter what you choose, he'll force you to fight him. Once his health is knocked down he'll yield and you can choose whatever you like to end this part, earning 25 .
A few days later he'll now appear just southeast of Tretogor Gate, near the Pontar river, this time armed with a shield and a little more armor now. Again, no matter what you say he'll draw you into yet another fight, so beat him up and choose whichever response again to send him on his way, earning another 25 .
A couple days later he'll appear once more, this time inside Novigrad's Silverton district, across from the small market. However, he's not alone, having hired 2 thugs, as he now belatedly realized Geralt's a witcher. You have 3 options:
- Fight and kill them all
- Say you don't want to fight (will still cause you to have to kill all 3)
- Use Axii to get all three to back down (requires Delusion level 2, earns 35 )
No matter what you went with, afterwards the quest concludes, earning 50 . Note that if you kill Ronvid, you can loot his body for the letter To the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.
Journal entry Edit
- This quest has no journal entry.
- This quest has no journal objectives.
- If you chose to spare him using the Axii sign, the group will go sit on one of the nearby piers.