Enter the house near the monster nest and sea to find a chest with a letter in it, which will point to a location out in the waters roughly in the middle of the small channel to the southwest. Swim or take a boat out there, just be careful of the few sirens here. Once the threats are taken care of, look for the submerged chest that's along the side of the boat to complete the quest.
Journal entry Edit
- During his travels Geralt came across a well-worn letter. It had clearly been folded and unfolded many times by someone who had often found reason to refer to its contents.
- I've got bad news for you. Your father's ship sank off the southern coast of Ard Skellig. Far as I know, there were no survivors. Only a few bodies were recovered. They were already blue and bloated. I could only recognize Jovik by his tattoo. I'll do what I can to prepare the body for the funeral, but brace yourself. It won't be a pretty sight.
- I know what was on that ship. Everything you had. So if you need to borrow some coin, don't hesitate to write. Your father and I were bound by blood - I'll never refuse you help.
- Geralt found the wrecked ship that had once belonged to Fjale's father. It turned out its valuable cargo was still there - to the witcher's great delight.
- Read the well-worn letter.
- Find the treasure in the shipwreck using your Witcher Senses.