After fencing with Rosa during the quest Broken Flowers, return to the var Attre villa and say "Due to meet Rosa" to the guard captain at the door. He will inform you that Rosa went to the Temple Bridge and asked you to join her there. Upon meeting with Rosa, she will challenge you to a duel on the bridge. Regardless of who wins the duel, Rosa will run off after tricking Geralt into looking the other way.
Use your Witcher Senses to discover her footprints and Geralt will note she is heading in the direction of the Seven Cats Inn. Follow them there to find Rosa being harassed by two drunks. You can use Axii to charm them into leaving, pay them to go, or end up fighting them with Rosa watching. Afterwards you will talk about the fate of the drunks. Regardless of what you reply you'll part ways here and the quest will end.
Journal entry Edit
- Geralt had learned that Rosa var Attre was a passionate devotee of the art of swordplay. The fencing lesson Geralt had given her while searching for yours truly had thrilled her to the core - and left her asking the witcher if they could meet again for a repeat. Geralt had plenty of experience teaching young women with fiery personalities how to swing swords and so agreed.
- Once they were done with their lesson Geralt was supposed to escort the young lady home. Rosa, however, was clearly still in the mood for some recreation and gave him the slip during a moment of inattention. The witcher knew he needed to find her - or land himself in a heap of trouble.
- Rosa found out for herself that not all residents of Novigrad respect diplomatic immunity. The witcher saved her from a tight spot - but also discovered a dark side to her character. It was clear to them both that there would be no third fencing lesson.
- Go to the var Attre residence tomorrow to give Rosa fencing lessons.
- Tell the guard captain about the fencing lessons.
- Meet with Rosa.
- Follow Rosa.
- Defeat Rosa.
- Use your Witcher Senses to find Rosa.