- Read close if you want to earn good coin and help your fellow men!
- In the hills north of Crow's Perch, there's some sort of beast lurking about, a griffin, it would seem. If you kill it, bring the trophy to the quartermaster of Crow's Perch and you'll get a fitting reward.
- And if you don't give a whit about your fellow men and don't have the bollocks to face a griffin, stay far away from that place, or else you'll end up as the beast's dinner.
- Which I suppose means if you're feeling suicidal, you can go right ahead, waltz up to the monster and end your sorry life.
- -Quartermaster of Crow's Perch
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.