Note: For those looking to get the Card Collector achievement, this quest must be completed.
Stjepan uses the Nilfgaardian deck and uses the Emhyr var Emreis: The White Flame leader card, rendering your leader's ability useless, so be aware of that. He also makes good use of the available spy, medic, and decoy cards in his deck.
The Innkeep at the Inn at the Crossroads also plays the Nilfgaardian deck and just like Stjepan, effectively uses spy and medic cards. However, he uses the Emhyr var Emreis: Emperor of Nilfgaard leader card.
If Olivier the Innkeeper at the Kingfisher Inn died during Now or Never , his unique card will be located in the room next to the bar and the unnamed Innkeep, in a small lockbox over the cabinet.
Journal entry Edit
- It is an innkeeper's job to tend to his guests' needs. Usually this takes the form of serving strong drinks and listening to tales of loves lost and wounds received. Yet at times a patron will wish to play a hand of gwent, which is why all good innkeepers keep a deck at the ready at all times. And the excellent ones - they keep excellent decks, full of top-notch cards that can provide an evening of challenge and excitement to even the most refined gwent player. Geralt was determined to win some of these cards for himself.
- Geralt played and defeated all the excellent innkeepers he could find and added many powerful new cards to his collection.
- Win Stjepan's unique card.
- Win a unique card from the innkeep at the Inn at the Crossroads.
If Olivier is still alive:
- Win Olivier's unique card.
If Olivier is dead:
- Find a unique card in the Kingfisher.