Now, head south to the marker where you'll see a small hill with rocks and foliage on it. Use your Witcher Senses to spot the container here and loot it to complete the quest.
- They say the road to hell is paved with curiosity. The witcher, though, always held the road to riches is paved with the exact same stuff. Thus when he found a letter mentioning treasure, he decided to give it a long and careful read...
- Listen up, you stupid git. Go on keeping the treasure out for all to see like that, we won't keep it very long at all. What, you think we're the only bandits around? Well, knowing what a fool y'are, perhaps you do, so here's me telling you - no. We ain't. So be a good little dunce and hide it somewhere where only you and me will know how to find it again. Otherwise I'll tan your arse till it's red as a watermelon.
- Geralt realized the secret stash might be empty by the time he found it, but he decided to search it out all the same. And it's a good thing he did, for it was full of valuables.
- Read the letter you found.
- Find the hidden goods mentioned in the letter by using your Witcher Senses.