Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
House of Respite is a leisure club hosting parties for high-ranking Nilfgaardian officers to shake the steam off after long and tense battles and is located in the southeast of Velen just beside their base camp.
- The House of Respite's motto: "A soldier does not live on war alone." This is slightly misleading, however, for the club is not open to all soldiers, only Nilfgaardian officers (or those capable of passing themselves off as such)
- You can enter wearing either the outfit you chose when meeting Emhyr during the Prologue or by wearing some of the Nilfgaardian Armor set. Just the body armor and trousers will do. However, there isn't much to do here other than loot a few containers.
- Alternatively, you can hop over the fence or clip through the invisible barrier by dismounting Roach in front of the gate (to leave, merely repeat this process by summoning Roach inside the camp).
- The atmosphere of the club changes depending on whether it's day or night.
- Inside you can find an innkeep with whom it's impossible to talk to.