- Ofieri blinders
- Ofieri saddlebags
- Ofieri stock saddle
- Ofieri decorated saber (or Ofieri saber)
- Ofieri scale armor (crafted)
- Ofieri sharovary (crafted)
- Ofieri boots (crafted)
- Ofieri gauntlets (crafted)
To start, talk to Dulla kh'Amanni, the merchant at Upper Mill, and buy the Ofieri blinders, Ofieri saddlebags and either the Ofieri decorated saber or the Diagram: Ofieri saber (the latter will require you to have it crafted if you go that route). You do not need the crossbow. Then, mention his horse and he'll offer to race you. You must race and win against him to get the Ofieri stock saddle.
Now, complete the quest From Ofier's Distant Shores to get 4 diagrams to craft the 4 pieces of armor for this achievement. You must then go to a master armorer (Yoana in Crow's Perch or one of the armorers in Beauclair) to craft these for you and, once you acquire the last piece, the achievement will pop.
- The related quest is known to be bugged. A possible workaround is to start the expansion as a standalone and not talk to the Ofieri merchant. Instead, go get the diagram from Zuetzer Castle and then follow the quest to completion.
- You do not actually need to wear any of the items to get the achievement. Simply having it in your inventory will suffice.
- Do not sell the saddle if you plan to try for this achievement, as it's the only time you can obtain it as he won't race again and it's not sold anywhere else in the base game.
- The Ofieri stock saddle can also be purchased from the Tourney Grounds Blacksmith in the Blood and Wine expansion. Some progress in the base game and Hearts of Stone expansion is required - the saddle will not appear if you start a standalone Blood and Wine game.
- in some cases, the Innkeeper at the Tourney Grounds sells the saddle.
- Sometimes the achievement may not appear immediately when all items are acquired and restarting the game can sometimes get it to appear. If it still doesn't, drop all the items and picking them up again.