| ||The time of the White Frost and White Light is nigh.|| |
| - Ida Emean, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game|
Ida Emean aep Sivney was an elven sorceress from the Blue Mountains and a member of the Lodge of Sorceresses and an Aen Saevherne, a sage. She didn't wear precious metals or stones, preferring pearls, coral, and amber over them.
BiographyIn 1272, when Geralt and Yennefer discovered that the being, Uma, had some connection to finding Ciri, Yennefer contacted Ida using a megascope. After pronouncing the incantation of the curse, Ida starts to back away, but when pressed she reveals that it was a powerful curse in the forgotten language, One Speech. She gave the two advice on possible solutions to reversing the curse, then warning them that the Elder blood could initiate or stop the White Frost and that Geralt will be the one to influence the events. Later, when Triss tries to contact help from the Lodge to fight the Wild Hunt, Ida outright refused.
- Ida's faced was inspired by and modeled after Agata Trzebuchowska's role in Ida, a well awarded Polish drama film from 2013. Both characters share not only their appearance, red hair, and name, but also personality traits: both heroines are quiet and a bit secretive and belonged to closed organizations.
- The Price of Neutrality premium module, Reim mentions her in a comment to Geralt about mages.
- In The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, she's accused of being part of the conspiracy and sentenced to death like the rest of the Lodge.
- In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt she has a card that's part of the Scoia'tael deck.
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Ida Emean