Intelligence attribute governs not only intelligence, but is also related to signs and rituals performed at Places of Power. There are five basic levels, each with a selection of attributes. The full Intelligence attribute tree can be found below.
Click on any of the attributes below for a more complete description or scroll down to see each level.
Intelligence (level 1)
Intelligence (level 2)
- Gives bestiary (and related ingredients) entries for Barghest, Ghoul, Graveir, and Drowner immediately
- (For any which Geralt has already learned, there is no advantage.)
- Enables creation of oils
Intelligence (level 3)
Knowledge of the Cleansing Ritual
- Enables performance of the Cleansing Ritual in Places of Power
- Improves yield of ingredients from both plants and corpses
- Enables the preparation of bombs