New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the creature in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. For the translated name for the creature in the books, see Grigg.|
- Really wanna see an angry witcher?
– Conversation overheard on the streets of Novigrad
- The imp pestering the merchants of Novigrad turned out to be a doppler. These monsters usually avoid confrontation - to everyone's great relief, for when pinned they become extremely dangerous. Fighting them quickly turns into a fight against oneself. Or, to be precise, against a mirror image gifted with one's own strengths and abilities. In a conflict with such even odds, only luck - or destiny - decides the victor.
- If Geralt kills him:
- Geralt has an extra helping of both, and so won his fight against his doppler doppleganger - and, after a moment of hesitation, killed him. True, the monster had noble motives for his deeds, but that did not make him any less dangerous.
- If Geralt lets him go:
- Geralt has an extra helping of both, and so won his fight against his doppler doppleganger - then decided to let him go free, for unlike other monsters, this creature's motives for harming humans were noble.