Maugrim is a silver sword in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. One of these swords can be obtained in the following manner:
- As a random loot item in a chest hidden behind the illusion in Wandering in the Dark
- As a random loot reward in A Costly Mistake
- Received as a reward from Salma for sparing her
- The sword was originally called Aerondight, which is evidenced by its debug name.
- Maugrim is a legendary silver sword named after a werewolf controlled by Eira Frostsinger. The sword was forged by witcher Gerring of Kharkiv who slew the monster. Its current whereabouts are unknown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.