Go to Lofoten with Yennefer, the Wild Hunt clearly weren't there for a social visit as you will find a mass of graves. Eventually you will find priestesses performing a ritual honoring the fallen, Geralt suggests waiting, however Yennefer is not kind enough to wait and interrupts them. Like it or not you will inquire on what happened. Eventually the conversation will move on to Skjall and how he was sent to fight Morkvarg to regain his honor. If the quest In Wolf's Clothing was not completed it will be updated now with info about the monster, if it was Geralt will just mention the results of their meeting. Regardless it's time to go to Freya's Garden. Once you reach the garden the quest ends.
- Though Ermion was incensed (no druidic pun intended) at Yennefer and Geralt's theft and desecration of an ancient artifact, he was willing to put his anger aside to help them find Ciri. He told them of the Hunt's recent destruction of the village of Lofoten. Geralt and Yennefer knew at once it could not have been a chance attack. Ciri. They went there looking for her.
- Geralt and Yennefer's suspicions were soon confirmed. Ciri had indeed been seen in Lofoten right before the Wild Hunt appeared. Yet none who had survived the village's devastation knew what she had been doing there or where she had gone. They all agreed that the only one who might know more about her fate was a man now known only as Craven. This individual had behaved disgracefully during the Hunt's attack, for which crime he had been stripped of his name and expelled from the community. He had then set out to redeem himself by defeating the monster dwelling in Freya's garden... and never returned.
- Meet Yennefer on Hindarsfjall. (only shows if you didn't go with her right away)
- Follow Yennefer to Lofoten.
- Enter Freya's garden and look for Craven.