Apart from the world where most of the action of The Witcher series take place, are several other realities that exist. An infinite number of universes, parallel realities, Spheres and Dimensions were once possible to traverse without much effort – this was however changed during the catastrophic event known as the Conjunction of the Spheres. Some of them mixed while the other vanished forever. Since then, the only known route between the universes has been known as the Spiral. Some of the creatures known to traverse the universes are unicorns – or, rather, what one can perceive as unicorns.
The worlds built of the matter. Some beings of Elder Blood, like Ciri or Wild Hunt Navigators are able to traverse them via their innate portal abilities. People of the Continent speculate that the travel is possible in more trivial way as well, just by crossing vast amounts of space between worlds, but are aware that such travel is impossible at their current magical and technical state of development.
- Humans' homeworld, destroyed ages ago. According to Avallac'h, humans destroyed it themselves, though one could argue that Aen Saevherne are hardly a neutral source. Place of action of non-Witcher Sapkowski's novels and some of the chapters in The Lady of the Lake.
- The world where the Continent (and most of The Witcher series) take place.
- The world where Tir ná Lia lies. Formerly one of those inhabited by humans, it was conquered by Aen Elle with (unwilling) help of the Unicorns after the Conjunction of the Spheres.
- Ddiddiwedht Desert, barren planet where a sentient ocean once existed.
- Ether or Astral Plane, source of the Fifth Element. It is inhabited by various ethereal entities such as hyms and perisprits.
- Elemental Plane of Air, inhabited by Djinn.
- Elemental Plane of Earth, inhabited by D'ao.
- Elemental Plane of Fire, inhabited by Ifrits.
- Elemental Plane of Water, inhabited by Marides.
- Unknown number Para-Elemental Planes, likely including the homeworld of hounds bred by Dearg Ruadhri.
- Place referred to as the Abyss or Hell, inhabited by demons.
Known intelligent races