- Folk, watch out for the vagrants from Velen, for every man jack of them's a thief, a layabout, a slob and a fool. I took a few on as field hands, but instead of pulling weeds they dug up bulbs and ate them raw, which of course made them sick as dogs. So if any of that lot comes by your place, chase them away with a fat stick.
- The undersigned would like to remind you that providing any manner of assistance to sorcerers and sorceresses, alchemists, pellars, herbalists, soothsayers, seers or any other such heretics blaspheming against the Eternal Fire is strictly forbidden. Anyone who spies such an individual must inform the witch hunters or the city guard immediately.
- –His Excellency, Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart, Hierarch of the Eternal Fire
Sausage Meat For Sale
- My ass had two troughs to choose form, one full of oats, the other of straw, but the stubborn bastard still died of hunger. Body's fresh, fit for making into sausage. Any butcher in need of such, come to the village and ask for Kobe.
- Looking to hire a qualified beekeeper. My apiary counts twenty hives and it's all too much for one man. Competitive pay.
- I'll satisfy any woman of mature years, no matter your age, race or appearance. Whether it's a toss in the hay or a witty conversation you're hankering, I'll deliver. Ladies interested in my company can leave a note with their address on this notice board. If a strapping young lad named Odrin comes a-knocking, that's me.
Seeking Merchants For Partnership
- My family's recently entered the cheesemaking trade. I need vendors who can promise to buy bulk qualities of my goods. Note that my cheeses will delight even the most refined of Novigrad palates.
- –Larenc Welek
Will Work For Food
- I fled here from Velen. Haven't got nothing to eat. Will do anything at all that'll earn me a bowl of something hot, even if it's porridge.
- Hael Ker'zaer! E'er y gloir. Ard Feain ess na'ar!
- Don't understand what you just read? No wonder - it's in Nilfgaardian! And soon half the world will be speaking this mysterious tongue! So you'd best start learning it now - and yours truly can help you with that, for a very modest fee.
- –Ernest of Vicovaro
Looking For Farmhands
- I'm eager to hire some honest and hard-working men fit for hard work around the farm and who aren't afraid to get dirty. Starting immediately.
- –Pulker Moss
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.