Boatbuilder Seeks Apprentice
- Looking for a smart lad with a knack for woodworking. Work's hard, but pays well, too.
- – Sjurdi
For Sale: Nilfgaardian Helmet, Used
- Selling a helmet scraped off a black one's head. Stiff was an officer once, seems.
- – Rokki
Petur is a Grifter
- Good folk, beware of Petur, who is a grifter, has no honor and is the scum of Skellige. The bear grease he sold me turned out to be goose fat. May lightning strike him and the sea slurp him down.
- Got a taste for my darling Hilde? Prepare to taste my axe.
- – Ormur
- I make the best mead in Ard Skellig. Meaning it's the best in the world, too.
- – Rugger
- Got ye a thirst for fame and glory? Come talk to me. We set sail for the south, towards the Black Ones' lands.
Looking to Buy a Harpoon
- I broke my harpoon on a whaling trip, need a new one. Has to be of the highest quality. Don't you try to cheat me or you'll pay with blood.
- – Knut
- Got salt-cured whale meat for sale. Selling first class whale oil and whalebone too.
- – Klofgard the Whaler
Rogvi Lost at Sea
- Rogvi went out fishing and never returned. If you find his body, let me know. He was wearing a sheepskin vest and red-threaded leggings.
- – Hergunn
Mattas Has Regained His Honor
- Mattas, who refused to go to sea for his jarl last spring, threw himself on his sword. He thus wiped away his shame and regained his good name. May the gods welcome him in their halls.
- – The Council of Elders
- If you got this far, clearly you know how to read, so read the rest, and read it well.
- A wraith's sprung up on Eldberg and covered the whole isle in fog and put out the light in our lighthouse. If you're afraid to face a ghost in battle, stay far from Eldberg, for there you'll fund neither gold nor glory, only death. But if you've faced such phantoms before, then know that I, Jorund of Arinbjorn, will pay my own gold to you if you drive off the spirits from our clan's territories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.