Will Take Unwanted Children
- I'll take any unwanted children off your hands. Chubby ones preferred, though skinny ones won't be turned away.
Seeking Owner of Glass Slipper
- At last night's ball, I danced with a lady with blue eyes and blond hair tied up in a bun. At the stroke of midnight, she left, leaving behind a glass slipper.
- Each woman in the Land of a Thousand Fables is to appear before me to try on the slipper until I determine the lady's identity, and in due course propose matrimony. Failure to appear will be punishable by flogging.
- Prince Hubert
- Tobacco, fisstech and liquor, from absinthe to everclear.
- The customer is always right!
- The Girl Who Sells It All, formerly known as the Girl Who Sells Flint
Get Your Mitts off My Mattress
- To the joker who's always stuffing things under my mattress, I'm warning you for the last time -- if I catch you, I'll have you lashed, scalded, flayed and finally torn apart by horses.
- Princess Alexia
- One of my eggs hatched into something ugly. I suspect Madame Duck cheated on me with one of the six swans, though she denies everything. I'll pay good coin for evidence of her guilt. Full anonymity assured.
- Master Duck
- Residents of the fabled land,
- Somebody's after me. Ever since I moved here from the Castle in the Clouds, I feel like I'm being watched. Help me before it's too late!
- -Balbina the Goose, known as the Goose that Lays Golden Eggs
- PS. I know Joss says it's him, but it's not.
- Like the fablesphere itself, each of these are references to various fairy tales.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.