- Wangar, known as the Blasphemer, was executed for insulting the Great Mother, goddess Freya. His obscene tongue was burnt in the temple's hearth fire and his mouth was given to the vipers.
- May his fate serve as a warning to those who dare spew filth about our heavenly mother.
- I heal aching teeth. If my healing fails, I'll pull them out, painlessly and for free.
- – Avaldur
Our Warriors' Return
- Our longships are due to return in the coming days. Scouts have brought word of the raid's success. Be ready to honor our clan's heroes.
- – Udalryk
Need Men for a Raid
- I'm Ardvarg, known as the Head Hunter, and I'm looking for brave warriors for a raid against Nilfgaard. Successful candidates must have raiding experience and a good grasp of close combat. Why raid with me? You will either return with loads of loot, or else skalds will sing of your heroic death.
Warning to the Menfolk
- I'm warning all our village's menfolk that if I hear another one whistling or shouting comments about my looks I'll punch him in the gob so hard he won't be able to whistle till next winter.
- – Fjola
- To anyone who might know anything!
- Nils from our village - he's disappeared! It's been many a day now and he's still nowheres to be seen. So if you know what's become of him, don't keep it to yourself, come see me and let me know, even if the truth's grim and dark, for my sister, Britt, who was his betrothed, she's going out of her mind with worry, crying seas of tears and such. I swear to Hemdall, whoever brings me news will get an honorable reward.
The Enemy Never Sleeps
- Our guards have warned us of spies from Nilfgaard and the Northern Kingdoms in our midst. Drag anyone acting suspicious to the jarl.
- Need a gift for your child? Come to Birgar the Hunchback and buy his most excellent kites, made of strips of wood and swim bladders.
Stars Bode Ill
- Diviner Hjort read a warning in the stars. Dark times are coming. Every son and daughter of clan Brokvar should give offerings to Freya and ask for her aid. Whoever does not fulfill this duty will be flogged on jarl Udalryk's orders.
Request from Druids
- The Circle of Druids asks the brave warriors of clan Brokvar to suspend fishing for tuna, at least until their spawning season ends.
- The dyke that protects us from floods was seriously damaged during the last storms. All who can work should help repair it.
- – Council of Elders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.