Odo is a rich merchant who lives in the Outskirts of Vizima, in fact, he is the richest person in the Outskirts, period. He is often drunk and if he is not, then he will invite you to help him get that way without delay. He believes in the Eternal Fire and respects the Reverend's authority in the village. He also firmly believes that anyone who will drink with you could not possibly be a spy. A spy? What is he hiding?
- "The wealthiest person in the Outskirts is a grim drunkard who inherited a fortune from his brother. Odo is distrustful and stingy.
- He lives at the end of the village, in a house surrounded by a fence with a high gate."
- He is one of the people to talk to in order to advance the main quest.
- He has a dog who behaves in a strange manner, especially in the garden.
- It can be speculated that the garden may be the burial site of Odo's brother. Given the dogs behaviour and that Echinopsae are said to sprout on the barrows of those who were murdered
- He plays dice poker at a novice level.
- He had a brother, now dead, who was a soldier, but otherwise he despises soldiers. The armour of Odo's brother can be found inside the merchant's house, bearing the coat of arms of Temeria.
- Odo's dog is the only dog in the Outskirts who does not become a Barghest.