Of Sheers[sic] and a Witcher I Sing is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion. To get it, find and talk with Le Papillon south of the Nilfgaardian Embassy signpost.
Prerequisite: the secondary quest The Warble of a Smitten Knight must be completed before this becomes available.
- Beauclair is a city steeped in tradition, awash with wine and echoing with song. Though an unfortunate banishment had deprived its artistic sense of a certain bard's stimulating presence several years prior, at this time the town was still home to many talented composers, including a certain Adrien de Rouleau, whose career I had launched by giving him the nom de plume "Le Papillon." It was this rising literary star who one day asked Geralt for help finding a missing person: his hairdresser and close friend. Though this did not seem at first a job for a witcher, Geralt, for whom old habits die hard, decided to yet again help a poet in need.
- Le Papillon's suspicions were well-founded: the hairdresser had indeed run into some serious trouble. An unsatisfied client, a knight named Beau Duvall, had taken him captive. Humiliated by a haircut which he felt did no justice to his inner beauty, Duvall wanted the hairdresser to pay a high price for his sloppy scissor work.
- If Geralt says it doesn't seem chivalrous:
- Luckily Geralt arrived in the nick of time and challenged Duvall to a duel, which, I am pleased to reveal, the witcher won. In this way the knight was taught a lesson and the witcher earned the undying gratitude of hairdresser and poet alike.
- If Geralt says hair can grow back:
- Luckily Geralt arrived in the nick of time and despatched Duvall and his band to the next world. Thus the kidnappers were taught a lesson and the witcher earned the undying gratitude of hairdresser and poet alike.
- Force open the doors to the hairdresser's salon using the Aard Sign.
- Use your Witcher Senses to look for clues about what happened to Jean-Louis.
- Follow Le Papillon.
- Kill the monster.
- Search the meadow using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the footprints.
- Search the cave.
- Save the hairdresser.
If Geralt says it doesn't seem chivalrous:
- Defeat Beau Duvall.
If Geralt says hair grows back:
- Kill the knight and his men.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.